Install Live365 Radio
for Windows® Mobile 5/6
We recommend that you point your phone's browser directly to the Live365 Radio Mobile install page (www.live365.com/mobile
Listen to Live365 in your car!
Install direct to your phone.
Point your phone's browser directly to the Live365 Radio Mobile install page
Once you're on the web page, click the install link next to the Windows Mobile picture and the install process will begin.
- From the Windows Mobile Desktop, click "Start."
- Scroll down to the "Settings" item and select it.
- Scroll down to the "Remove Programs" item and select it.
- Scroll down to "Live365 Radio" and select it. Confirm by clicking "yes" and it will be uninstalled
Thank you for trying Live365 Radio. Please click the "Share Feedback" link at the top of this page to tell us about your experience!
Currently we are testing Live365 Radio on the following devices (more to be added with your help!)
- AT&T 7525, Tilt
- Audiovox 6700
- Cingular 8125, 8525
- Dell Axim X51V
- Dopod 810, 595, 838 Pro
- HP IPAQ 2750, hx4700, 510, 514
- HTC Orange SPV3100, Wizard, Mogul, 3300, 6800, Touch 6900, Touch P3450
- I-mate JAQ
- Motorola Q, Q9
- Palm devices running the Windows Mobile OS
- Samsung i760
- Sprint PPC-6700
- Starcom 6700
- T-Mobile Dash, Wing, MDA
- Treo 700w, 700wx, 750
- Verizon VX6700
Live365 Radio should operate on most mobile phones running Windows Mobile 5 or 6. It may not run on the Windows 2003 or CE operating systems. Not available for Palm 650, 655 handsets at this time.
- Windows Mobile 5 or 6
- At least 3 MB free disk space on device or on storage card
- Unlimited data plan (you'll be streaming a lot and we don't want any nasty surprises when your phone bill comes!)
Using the form below, please give us feedback on any issues you encounter when using Live365 Radio.
Even if Live365 Radio works perfectly for you, please fill out this form and let us know so we can add your device to the list of supported devices.