To listen to a Live365 broadcast, you must have an audio player installed. This can be done in two simple steps.
First, check to make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements:
- Windows 9X, NT, ME, 2000, XP or higher
- 300mhz or better processor
- Microsoft IE 5 and higher (Other browsers may work but are not supported.)
You can listen to Live365.com using players such as Player365, RealPlayer, Winamp, Sonique, MusicMatch, or Windows Media Player.
Our recommended player. Go to the
and select Player365.
- RealPlayer 8 or higher
Once it is installed, you are done! If you have an older version,
download this newest version. (Please note that Real Player will appear to be wrapped in a Live365 "skin" when you launch Live365 stations.)
- Windows Media Player
If you use Windows Media Player, you may experience severe buffering delays. To use this player, choose it as your default player. (Please note that Windows Media Player will appear to be wrapped in a Live365 "skin" when you launch Live365 stations.)
- Winamp, Sonique, or another MP3 player
If you prefer to use one of these players, please choose it as your default player.
- If you don't have a player ... download and install one.
Once you select a player, follow the directions specific to your player.
You may need to restart your computer, so bookmark this page.
- Player365: Our recommended player. Go to
and select Player365. The next time you open the player window you will be walked through a short installation process.
- RealPlayer: (download)
- Sonique: (download)
- J. River Media Jukebox: (download)
- Winamp: (download)
- Windows Media Player (may experience long buffering delays):
- If you selected Winamp, Sonique, or another
MP3 players, go to step 2. If you are using Player365, Windows Media Player or RealPlayer, SKIP
step 2 and start listening.
If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, you can
configure your player to launch automatically every time you listen to a
NOTE: If you are using Player365, Windows Media Player or RealPlayer, please skip this step.
- Click here to configure Internet Explorer.