Now that you've successfully downloaded and installed your audio player, you're ready to configure your browser. This will launch your player automatically every time you want to listen to a Live365 station. To do this follow these steps:
You're done! If you need more help or have questions, try the
FAQs or contact us.
- Choose a broadcast that you would like to hear by going to the
Live365 Station Directory.
- Once you have selected a broadcast, the File Download screen will appear (see below).
- Select Open this file from its current location, and click the OK button.
- Sometimes, the Open With window will pop up (see below).
- The .pls files means playlist files. Look for the player you installed.
- Select your player under Choose the program you want to use.
- Check the box Always use this program to open this file.
- Click OK
- After this, your audio player will launch and begin to play the broadcast you
selected. In seconds, you'll be listening to a Live365 station.