Rapper/Producer from Italian G-Funk Movement,
CEO of G-FUNK VIBEZ RADIO (N°1 westcoast rap radio station on live365) and CEO of G-FUNK VIBEZ RECORDS
In the rap game since 1997.
StiLL G started write lyrics at high school at age of 16 years old,he walking on the streets with his block notes,pen and every moment are a good moment to writing something.
Falling in love for the first time with " If Ruled the world" performed by Nas & Lauryin Hill,Hell On Earth from Mobb Deep and C.R.E.A.M. performed by WU-TANG CLAN,but one day listen for the first time a particular track that open his mind: "CALIFORNIA LOVE" performed by 2PAC & DR. DRE,and for the first time he understand which way of music choose.
When he write lyrics,produce some beat,every single day in music,he take inspiration from 2pac Shakur,that StiLL G considered his personal mentor.
Freestyle battle,jam session with his close friends,instrumental production,listen to the music,all day every day in the rap game.
Officially on 2009 he join ITALIAN G-FUNK MOVEMENT after the big success of mixtape "ITALIAN G-FUNK VOLUME 1." with his first release named " Esse-Ti-I-Doppia L-Gi " on his personal production.
STILL G say: " ITALIAN G-FUNK VOLUME 1, GIVE ME THE POSSIBILITY,TO EXPRESS MY EGO,MAKE THE MUSIC I LOVE AND SHARE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN MUSIC WITH MY HOMIES FROM ITALIAN G-FUNK.
I'M PROUD TO BE PART OF ITALIAN G-FUNK MOVEMENT…"
Today StiLL G is more respectable in this rap game,CEO of a big web radio,big collabos with worldwide g-funk artists from US to Japan,more fans and follower that listen his music,and specially a big friendship with his homies from ITALIAN G-FUNK.." ..we live in different country but music & passion keep Italian G-funk a big family.."
- G-FUNK VIBEZ RADIO ( 06.06.2011 )
(N° 1 WESTCOAST RAP RADIO STATION ON LIVE365)
- G-FUNK VIBEZ RECORDS ( INDIPENDENT LABEL )
- " ESSE-TI-I-DOPPIA L-GI " (ITALIAN G-FUNK VOLUME 1- MIXTAPE) 2009
- " COME IL MARE IN INVERNO " - (SINGLE) 2009
- " THA STILL G EP " - ( EP ) 2010
- " MERRY G-XMAS " ( FEAT. ROM LOCO & VINNIE G. ) - (SINGLE) 2010
- " ASSASSINI (FEAT. EL BORO) - (SINGLE) 2011
- " JUST RIDE " ; " ITALIAN G-FUNK ALL STARS "
( ITALIAN G-FUNK VOLUME 2 - MIXTAPE ) 2011
- " ANOTHA HATER FALL DOWN ( PROD. BY DANGSTER ) " - (SINGLE) 2011
- " I'M NOT GOING BACK ( FEAT. TORMENTO & VINNIE G. ) " - (SINGLE) 2012
- " ANOTHA LIFE ( FEAT. EL BORO ) " - (SINGLE) 2012
- " NUTHIN' BUT A G-FUNKSTA " - (ALBUM) 2012
- " SHADOWS (FEAT. KOG) - (DIGITAL MAXI SINGLE EDITION) 2013
- "STREET PLAYA (PROD. BY FRYTA) - SINGLE SEPTEMBER 2013
2pac is my mentore,with his music open my mind. talkin about real life,social problem,i feel so much his music,and i wanna thank him 4 initiated me in westcoast music concept
Snoop dogg is a big rapper and producer,with so much style,and now like 93 he don't change his mind in g-funk vibes!!
a dope producer,with big success,i'd like his music,and when he perfected tha beat!! technical and more bounce
a big artist,i like his performance music by talkbox and his music is so much funky,he introduce a new genre with your music,now in westcoast trackz talkbox is the must!!!
p-funk,one nation under a groove,one music under the groove!! new sounds from guitar,bass and kickdrum,experimental thang,i love it!!!