A Challenging educational administrator/researcher who will utilize acquired skills, expertise and experience in curriculum development , educational planning and management and teaching in higher education institutions.
Expertise and Skills
• Expertise in developing and implementing e – learning management systems , curriculum development educational planning and management.
• Skilled in use of on line teaching techniques and curriculum development research.
• At ease and productive in high stress and fast – paced environments, requiring skills in problem solving.
• On line Instructor/curriculum developer for many eminent universities.
• Skills in use of computers for office purposes. MS-Office, Windows-98,Flash,Adobe Photoshop.
• Highly developed communication and leadership skills requiring the ability to make independent decisions resulting in positive outcomes.
• Dedicated and self-motivated teacher with 30+years of experience with award for meritorious service from Bharathiar University.
• Guinness World Record Holder in Teaching-2007.
• National record holder in Teaching for continuous teaching without break for 61 hrs 35 mts.
• Senate Member Bharathiar University(State University)
• Compiler of “Guru Prakasham” a book for youth by his excellency Dr.Abdul kalam, President of India.
• Author of “Excel@Exam” E – Book.
• Author of the book with the longest title in the world about “Daniel Radcliffe” .
Member-World Association for Online Education, Japan.
Listed Eminent Resource Person for Al India Radio,Kovai.
Member-International Forum for Educational Technology and Society(Massey University,Newzealand)Approved by IEEE.
Member- E- Learning Guild,USA.
Member-Online Learning and Training(University of Zurich ,Switzerland.)
Member-Centre for Public Service Innovation, Pretoria,South Africa.
(State Information Technology System.)
Member-Robert Gordon University,UK.
Member-Eagle Forum University,USA.(www.eagleforumu.org)
Member-Internet Content Rating Association.
Former Hon. Secretary, St. Therasa’s Educational Trust, Kollam.
• Life Member, Youth Hostel’s Association of India.
Life Member, Commerce Association, Kerala.
• Advisor (Education) Mrs.Latha Rajinikanth’s ‘The Ashram’ (Junior College)1998-2000.
• Observer –National Open School (Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources and Development ,Government of India)
Resource Person-Khadi and Village Industries Commission of India.
• Hon.Secretary, Universal Ed a charitable Society for the welfare of handicapped.
• Developer On line class in Business organization and Management for www.universalclass.com
• Content Developer, Presenter EMMRC ,Calicut University.
My college-Dr.R.V.Arts and Science College.
Founder Principal of the college. Researcher in E- Learning for Consortium for Educational Communication(University Grants Commission Government of India.)
PhD in Commerce
M.Phil in Commerce
CEDP( Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development)
COC (Certificate in Office Computing)
Research Papers Presented and Articles Published
1984 – 2003
Eighteen Research papers presented and twenty-two articles published.
Books Published – 5(1978 to 2003)
• Date of Birth: November 26,1955.