Using Studio365 for OS X Lion
Our Studio365 app is not yet compatible with the newly released OS X Lion.
As an alternative, Lion users can upload tracks via FTP access to their track locker. We also have an upload form on the website which can be used for uploading your Mp3 files.
To view your FTP information or Web Upload form: Click Here
NOTE: must be in live mode to show FTP information on website
Once the files are uploaded, use Live365's playlist-building web pages to
manage their streams.
More help with basic mode broadcasting can be found in our Wiki
Using Studio365 for MAC Version 1.41
Windows users click here »
- Launch Studio365 after downloading the application.
- Enter your username and password, check "Remember Me" if you don't want to type your username and password every time you launch Studio365.
- Live/Relay mode enabled
- OS 10.2.8 or greater
- Macintosh G3 400 or higher
- 256MB RAM
- A microphone, if you would like to include voiceovers
- Batch-uploads multiple MP3 files to Live365's servers
- Ensures all files are encoded at your desired bitrate
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- For Basic Broadcasting
Please give us feedback on any issues you encounter when using this application.