- Download and install Studio365-Live. Then click the desktop icon to launch the application.
- Enter your login and password, check "Remember Me" if you don't want to type your login and password every time you launch Studio365-Live.
- In the upper left corner of Studio365-Live, click "Controls" and then click "Broadcast Info." The Live365 website will open where you can log in and then enter your broadcast information (title, description, genres, broadcast format, etc.)
- Once you have all your info filled in on the website, click "save" at the bottom and return to the Studio365-Live software.
- The next step is building your playlist. You can build a playlist within Studio365-Live or you can stream an existing playlist you have created in iTunes or many other pro-broadcast solutions including RCS NexGen, Enco DAD, Dalet, iMediaTouch, RadioBOSS, or Scott Studios.
- If you would like to use iTunes to create playlists and stream your music, click "Audio Source" from the Studio365-Live menu and choose "iTunes." The Playlist Source (RTL) window will open. Open iTunes (while keeping Studio365-Live open) and click "play" on both to start streaming direct from iTunes
- If you would like to use Studio365-Live to build a playlist, select "Audio Source" and "Studio365-Live Playlist" and then begin creating your playlist by clicking the "+" button down in the Playlist window ("add a new track to the playlist"). Once you've created a long playlist, you can click "play" on Studio365-Live and begin broadcasting.
- If you are using other pro broadcasting software such as RCS NexGen, Enco DAD, Dalet, iMediaTouch, RadioBOSS, or Scott Studios, choose "Audio Source" and "Other (RTL)" from the drop-down menu and the Playlist Source (RTL) window will open. From that box, select your software and browse your drive for the log file that contains the artist/track/album data. Click "play" on both your broadcasting software and Studio365-Live to begin broadcasting.
- Click here for additional broadcasting details and help.
- 32/64-bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- 1024x768 display
- Soundcard with speakers or headphones
If you would like more information, you can
take a look at the help pages.
Previous version here.
- Create a broadcast by simple drag-and-drop operations in a matter of minutes.
- Build a playlist in Studio365-Live or stream your existing iTunes playlists direct from iTunes.
- Compatible with professional systems such as RCS NexGen, Enco DAD, Dalet, iMediaTouch, RadioBOSS, and Scott Studio.
- Keep thorough logs of your broadcast during the day, including the number of listeners for each song, any line-problems and whether any MP3 files were unusable.
- Monitor your line-quality for any signal dropouts helping you ensure the best possible listening experience for your audience.
- Add in "live voiceover" announcements.
- Import Winamp playlists.
- See track time left for each song and playlist.
- Schedule playlists throughout the day.
- Broadcast in higher-quality mp3PRO!
- ... and more!
What's New in this Version
- Stream your existing iTunes playlists direct from iTunes.
- Built-in compatibility with pro systems such as RCS NexGen, Enco DAD, Dalet, iMediaTouch, RadioBOSS, and Scott Studio.
- Failover settings management.
Please give us feedback on any issues you encounter when using this application.