Note: If you have already downloaded a previous version of Studio365-Loader, you will need to uninstall it first. Go to your Windows Start menu, select Settings > Control Panel, then double-click on "Add/Remove Programs." Select Studio365-Loader in the list of programs, then click on the "Add/Remove..." button, and follow the steps to uninstall.
- After you install Studio365-Loader, a Studio365-Loader icon will appear on your desktop. Click on the desktop icon to launch Studio365-Loader. Log in with your Live365 username and password, you should now see something like this:
- Use the pull-down menu at the top to locate your MP3s.
- Highlight the files you want to upload. Use the Shift and Ctrl buttons to select multiple files.
Once logged in, your broadcast format will be automatically selected for you to match your format on the Live365 website. Do not change this setting in the application.
Ideally, you set your format once on the website when you're a first-time broadcaster and forget about it. Switching formats after you already have some tracks uploaded will cause errors within your playlist and cause your listeners to drop.
(Change your format on the website.)
- Click "Start" - You can view the progress in the progress indicator window.
- Make sure you're connected to the Internet for the duration of the uploads.
- After the files have been converted and uploaded, they will appear in your MP3 library.
Press "Exit" when you're finished to close Studio365-Loader. Go to the Studio365 page to edit or create your playlist. When Studio365-Loader transcodes your MP3 files, the converted copies go into a temporary folder before they are uploaded. "Temp folder" will let you specify which this is. It defaults to the standard Windows temp folder.
You would use this along with "convert only" feature which will let you batch convert your files without uploading them, placing them into your temporary folder.
Some users with firewalls may have a problem uploading files, particularly if you use a LinkSys router. You will have to tell Loader to use a special FTP mode called "passive", to work correctly. Open the Properties page for the Loader icon on your desktop. In the Target section, after the name of the application put the text "-passive". So the full target line will look something like:
"C:\Program Files\Studio365\loader\loader.exe -passive"
Click on OK, and it should now work properly.
- Windows XP users may need to have Administrator privileges. If you don't have this or don't know what this means, contact your Systems Administrator.
- Some bitrates may not be able to be converted (24 Kbps to 56 Kpbs).
- There may be errors in the conversion and upload of some files. The counter at the bottom displays the number of errors. You can check which files had errors by clicking the "Log file" button and try uploading them again using Studio365-Loader or the Web Upload option.
- Note on Track Upload Bitrates
- If you have any problems, please please consult our knowledge base.
- 32/64-bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- 1024x768 display
- Soundcard with speakers or headphones
Previous version here.
- Upload multiple files quickly and easily to your Live365 online locker.
- Optional normalization on upload.
- Easily switch between multiple accounts for simplified management.
- Supports mp3PRO.
- Convert MP3 files to a format specified by you.
- Optional "convert only" mode can transcode files on your PC for later upload.
- Log file report for batch mode.
Please give us feedback on any issues you encounter when using this application.