Live365, Inc. is seeking a detail-oriented, experienced Junior Accountant / Accounting Assistant. The candidate must be professional and have excellent communication and accounting skills. In addition, the Junior Accountant / Accounting Assistant will be assisting the Accountant with monthly closing activities as well as assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivables.
Candidates should have a passion for accounting principals and a desire to improve processes and performance. The ideal candidate should also be interested in learning and improving upon accounting skills and abilities. This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates or bachelor degree candidates who have had work experience in an accounting firm or other business setting.
- Perform monthly financial closing activities including update and maintenance of the General Ledger, analysis of account variances and reconciliation of the changes;
- Prepare monthly financial statements which include: cash reports, month-to-month variance analysis on P&L and Balance Sheets, A/P (APP) & A/R (DSO) analysis, and MD&A (Management Discussion and Analysis);
- Coordinate and maintain monthly recurring and unusual or extraordinary journal entries. Ensure accuracy and reliability of general ledgers / trial balance;
- Assist in fixed asset accounting, ensuring that capitalization/depreciation policies are followed and that assets are physically tracked in and out of the facility;
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reporting and take advantage of the opportunity to enhance usefulness and efficiency;
- Perform special projects as required and other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree or bachelor degree candidates in Accounting;
- Prior work experience in an accounting firm or accounting department;
- Ability to read Chinese a plus
- Quickbooks proficiency and strong knowledge of GAAP
- AR/AP Experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical and Dental coverage
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please include job code L365-710-110 in the subject line of your email or fax cover letter.