Job Code: L365-780-05
Since 1999, Live365's end-to-end broadcast platform has empowered individuals and organizations alike by giving them a "voice" to reach audiences around the globe. Through easy-to-use tools and services as well as royalty coverage, anyone with a computer and internet connection can create his or her own internet radio station and reach a global audience with minimal cost and effort.
The Broadcast Project Coordinator will work with the Broadcast team to help drive marketing and product development for new and existing projects and initiatives.
- Integrate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing departments to champion Live365 broadcast services.
- Expand and develop broadcasting based sales and marketing projects. You will own many projects from inception through completion with expectations of ongoing management.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research for campaign planning
- Create and update broadcast marketing and sales materials
- Prepare and draft technical specifications (wireframe experience is a plus)
- Possible community and social network management
- 3-5 Years digital media sales or marketing experience
- Minimum BA Degree
- Degree in Digital Media Sales or Marketing (or equivalent) a plus but not mandatory based on experience
- Familiarity with digital media, broadcast and advertising industries, as well as their product offerings a huge plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with cloud-based CRM software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player
This position is available immediately. Compensation commensurate with experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-780-05 in the subject line of your email or fax.