Job Code: L365-750-10
Since 1999, Live365's end-to-end broadcast platform has empowered individuals and organizations alike by giving them a "voice" to reach audiences around the globe. Through easy-to-use tools and services as well as royalty coverage, anyone with a computer and internet connection can create his or her own internet radio station and reach a global audience with minimal cost and effort.
The Customer Service Manager will manage, refine and grow the Live365 customer experience with an intense focus on customer satisfaction and retention. We are looking for someone to champion and grow our customer facing experience. You will lead a small group of knowledgeable, experienced reps. and build a class leading customer service department.
- Manage all aspects of the Live365 Customer Service experience including Listening, VIP, Personal Broadcasting and Professional Broadcasting
- Full budget responsibilities for Customer Service department
- Create and maintain a Customer Service dashboard with relevant metrics needed to evaluate CS performance and needs
- Creation of "best practice" strategies across all aspects of CS including training materials, CS touch points (Email, Phone, Wiki, Community, Social), retention strategies, and other aspects of the customer service experience.
- Work closely with QA and technical teams to diagnose and address customer issues
- Create and maintain full documentation on CS
- Research and expand CS reach into new areas that will have a positive revenue impact. This could include CRM tools, Chat, expanded support operations, etc.
- 5 years of CS experience
- 2 years of CS management (Preferably in a start-up environment)
- Experience with subscription sales
- Experience implementing overall CS strategy is a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with cloud-based CRM software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player
This position is available immediately and the salary is commensurate with experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-750-10 in the subject line of your email or fax.