Job Code: L365-782-02
Live365, Inc., is in need of a very well organized Advertising Campaign Manager to help manage and optimize our online advertising and sponsorship campaigns.
- 1-3 years of demonstrable success in digital advertising campaign management and/or client services (or relevant experience)
- Hands-on operation of ad serving and order management systems
- Implementation of ad tags
- Preparation of performance reports including campaign metrics and analysis
- Serving custom display, audio, video and mobile advertising projects
- Providing customer communication and service on a daily basis
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of online advertising sales concepts, metrics and analysis
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Energy, enthusiasm and work ethic. Results-focused. Ability to have fun.
- Manage client advertising/sponsorship accounts, which includes account planning and business processes, with overall goals of increasing campaign effectiveness & ROI for both advertisers and Live365, plus achieving outstanding levels of client service.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers and to recommend campaign pacing and optimization modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Interface with sales management/reps, account managers and advertisers directly to provide on-going campaign management support and general troubleshooting
- Provide assistance with running and interpreting third party tagging and reporting as needed
- Ad trafficking production for advertising and merchandising campaigns through ad serving platform
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Work on miscellaneous advertising operations projects and initiatives, such as weekly report, inventory, and research
- Help and assist to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Operations department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
Since 1999, Live365's end-to-end broadcast platform has empowered individuals and organizations alike by giving them a "voice" to reach audiences around the globe. Through easy-to-use tools and services as well as royalty coverage, anyone with a computer and internet connection can create his or her own internet radio station and reach a global audience with minimal cost and effort. Live365 and the 365Connects division provide brand advertising and consumer engagement opportunities across multiple digital streaming platforms including desktop, mobile, apps and other connected devices.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-782-02 in the subject line of your email or fax. Thank you.