Job Code: L365-720-04
The Marketing Coordinator will work across multiple product lines to help drive marketing and product development for new and existing projects and initiatives.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research for campaigns.
- Manage online marketing campaigns on Live365 website and outside networks (e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook Ads).
- Prepare and draft technical specifications (wireframe experience is a plus).
- Community and Social Network management.
- Integrate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing departments to champion Live365 Marketing initiatives.
- Expand and develop subscription based sales and marketing projects. You will own many projects from inception through completion with expectations of ongoing management.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research for campaign planning.
- 2-5 Years marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum BA Degree (Business or Marketing preferred).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player.
- Experience with Email Autoresponder software a plus.
- Familiarity with digital media, broadcast and advertising industries, as well as their product offerings a huge plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
This position is available immediately. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-720-04 in the subject line of your email or fax.