Job Code: L365-780-05
Live365 is the online leading broadcasting website since 1999. We give a voice to 6000+ worldwide broadcasters to reach their audience legally. Anyone with a computer, mobile and Internet connection can make a difference and attracts thousand of dedicated listeners.
We are looking for a dedicated, well-organized and creative Online Marketing Coordinator to assist the broadcasting department, drive marketing and product development for new and existing projects and initiatives.
- A good understanding and experience of online marketing (search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media, email marketing, display advertising, pay per click, etc.);
- Analytics skills with an awareness of Google Analytics, Webmaster and social media tools and their use in monitoring digital marketing activity such as providing website visitor data and conversion rate;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands;
- The ability to work proactively, collaboratively and on own initiative;
- The ability to build and maintain friendly, professional relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors;
- Excellent written and verbal English communications (other languages a plus); to create and update broadcast marketing and sales materials.
This is an evolving position with many opportunities for the right person.
- 2-5 Years digital marketing experience
- Minimum BA Degree
- Degree in Digital Media Sales or Marketing (or equivalent) a plus but not mandatory based on experience
- Familiarity with digital media, broadcast and advertising industries, as well as their product offerings a huge plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player
This position is available immediately. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-780-05 in the subject line of your email or fax.