Job Code: L365-722-04
Live365 is looking for a product manager who can break down detailed, complex problems into simple, well thought solutions that create the best experience for our customers and fulfills the strategic needs of our business.
As part of the Product Management team, you will work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You will connect the technical aspects with the business, working with teams across our engineering and business sides. With your technical expertise, you will identify problems and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
The Product Manager is responsible for the evolution of our product platform that allows:
- Live365’s customers to publish multimedia content for Internet radio
- Live365’s consumer listeners to receive these radio streams via multiple channels- website, and desktop and iPhone/Android mobile applications.
- Define and execute product visions and roadmaps
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Design interfaces and workflows for mobile (iPhone, Android) and web applications
- Work in close collaboration with internal cross-functional team including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and others
- Identify possible product issues and provide solutions ahead of engineering implementation
- Interface effectively with third-party partners, vendors, and developers
- Measure the success and impact of product releases
- Minimum 2 years experience in product management
- Web and Mobile application development experience
- Critical thinking skills and penchant for problem solving; technically and analytically minded
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Intellectual curiosity about improving music listening experiences
- Affinity for change and ability to work well under pressure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (including presentations)
- Experience working with third party API’s or integrating with third party software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science or similar degree preferred)
Since 1999, Live365's end-to-end broadcast platform has empowered individuals and organizations alike by giving them a "voice" to reach audiences around the globe. Through easy-to-use tools and services as well as royalty coverage, anyone with a computer and internet connection can create his or her own internet radio station and reach a global audience with minimal cost and effort. Live365 and the 365Connects division provide brand advertising and consumer engagement opportunities across multiple digital streaming platforms including desktop, mobile, apps and other connected devices.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-722-04 in the subject line of your email or fax.