Job Code: L365-722-04
The Product Manager is responsible for the evolution of our product platform that allows:
- Live365's customers to publish multimedia content for Internet radio
- Live365's consumer listeners to receive these radio streams via multiple channels- website, and desktop and iPhone/Android mobile applications.
- Define and execute product visions and roadmaps
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Design interfaces and workflows for mobile (iPhone, Android) and web applications
- Work in close collaboration with internal cross-functional team including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and others
- Interface effectively with third-party partners, vendors, and developers
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Measure the success and impact of product releases
- Act as a leader within the company
- Web and Mobile application development experience
- Experience with agile product development methodologies
- Technical background
- Critical thinking skills and penchant for problem solving
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity about improving music listening experiences
- Interest in music and radio interest online consumption.
- Affinity for change and ability to work well under pressure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Internet music industry experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in product management and/or business analyst role preferred
- Bachelor's degree (computer science or similar degree preferred)
This position is available immediately and the salary is commensurate with experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume via email at email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497. Please indicate the job title and job code L365-722-04 in the subject line of your email or fax.