Job Code: L365-722-03
The Product Manager is responsible for the evolution of our product platform that allows:
- Live365's customers to publish multimedia content for Internet radio
- Live365's consumer listeners to receive these radio streams via multiple channels- website, and desktop and iPhone/Android mobile applications.
- Define and execute product visions and roadmaps.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Design interfaces and workflows for mobile (iPhone, Android) and web applications.
- Work in close collaboration with internal cross-functional team including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and others.
- Interface effectively with third-party partners, vendors, and developers.
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Measure the success and impact of product releases.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Web and Mobile application development experience.
- Experience with agile product development methodologies.
- Technical background.
- Critical thinking skills and penchant for problem solving.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity about improving music listening experiences.
- Affinity for change and ability to work well under pressure.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys listening to music.
- Minimum 1 year experience in product management and/or business analyst role preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (computer science or similar degree preferred).
This position is available immediately and the salary is commensurate with experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume via email at email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497. Please indicate the job title and job code L365-722-03 in the subject line of your email or fax.