Job Code: L365-762-04
Live365 is looking for a full-time QA Engineer responsible for testing and assurance of new applications to deliver highest level of quality in a timely manner. This Engineer will work closely with QA and Engineering Teams and focus on Web, Mobile and Software Testing.
- 5-7 years of experience in quality assurance of mobile and web-based applications
- Deep understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks and methodologies
- Working knowledge of web and mobile cross browser testing
- Hands on exposure to Unix, Web Servers, Apache
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies including databases, networking, client/server applications and multi-platform environments
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile debugging tools like Firebug and Fiddler
- Working experience in writing test plans, test cases and checklists
- Ability to organize and capture functional complexity in a comprehensive documentation
- Experience testing mobile websites and iPhone/Android applications
- Ability to create clear and concise bug reports with actionable steps to reproduce
- Experience programming in common scripting languages
- Automation with Selenium or other automation tools is a plus
- Familiarity with MP3 technologies and streaming audio is a plus
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, interpersonal and technical skills
- Self-motivated team player to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Time management, organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Very strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work
- Develop software quality documentation, test plans, test script and programs that ensure comprehensive testing according to systems specifications and business requirements
- Utilize automated testing software to develop new test scripts
- Troubleshoot issues from systems design to code-level detail
- Enter and maintain bugs into bug tracking system
- Work closely with QA and Engineering Team members to improve processes, tools, methods, effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to deliver high quality software products to customers on time
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience required
Live365 has been a leading online broadcasting website, streaming since 1999. We give a voice to broadcasters to reach their audience. Anyone with a computer, mobile device, and Internet connection can express themselves, make a difference, and attract an audience of thousands of dedicated listeners.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-762-04 in the subject line of your email or fax.