Job Code: L365-762-04
You love technology. Excited about streaming audio? Demand the best quality from a Product you test. We just might be
your perfect match!
Live365 is looking for a full-time QA Engineer for the next generation of radio. Ideal candidate
will work with Engineering and QA Team to review product requirements and engineering specifications, develop test
plans, test cases, automation and execution of tests based on these documents.
If you are excited about streaming audio/mobile technology, and want your work to be used by 4 million music fans and thousands of broadcasters each month, this is the job for you.
- Ability to develop and implement quality assurance standards, processes, and controls
- Experience writing test plans, test cases and checklists
- Knowledge of browsers and user interface testing techniques required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quality assurance of software and web-based applications
- Experience testing mobile websites and iPhone/Android applications
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies including databases, networking, client/server applications and multi-platform environments
- Hands on exposure to Unix, Web Servers, Apache, Flash
- Automation with Watir or other automation tools is a plus
- Familiarity with MP3 technologies, play and streaming audio on the Internet is a plus
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, interpersonal and technical skills
- Self-motivated team player to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Time management, organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Very strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work
- Develop software quality documentation, test plans, test script and programs that ensure comprehensive testing according to systems specifications and business requirements
- Utilize automated testing software to develop new test scripts
- Troubleshoot issues from systems design to code-level detail
- Enter and maintain bugs into bug tracking system
- Work closely with QA and Engineering Team members to improve our processes, tools, methods, effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to deliver high quality software products to customers on time
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title QA Engineer and job code L365-765-04 in the
subject line of your email or fax.