Job Code: L365-780-08
Passionate about bringing new product offerings into people’s lives? Excited about finding new challenges in a fast-paced, creative environment? Want to join a pioneering internet broadcast company launching its next round of highly-anticipated, innovative products? Then YOU might be our new Sales Executive/Account Manager.
Live365 has been a leading online broadcasting website, streaming since 1999. We give a voice to 5000+ broadcasters to reach their audience. Anyone with a computer, mobile device, and Internet connection can express themself, make a difference, and attract an audience of thousands of dedicated listeners.
We are looking for a dedicated sales manager to assist our sales team.
The Sales Manager’s main function will be to respond to inbound leads moving them through the sales cycle. Additional responsibilities include maintaining and building strong relationships with current customers while contributing to product improvements. You will work closely with the Live365 Professional Broadcast product teams and will report to the Director of Broadcasting. You will be critical to the continued success and growth of the Live365 broadcast products.
- Respond to inbound sales leads and rapidly carry PRO customer prospects through the sales cycle
- Reach and exceed monthly sales benchmarks
- Use your experiences to develop the sales process in a rapidly growing company
- Educate broadcast customers about music licensing, player configurations, mobile options, and advertising
- Manage and maintain current customer accounts for Live365 broadcast products
- Advise sales team members and other company divisions about the competitive landscape
- Collaborate to grow new and existing Live365 product franchises
- Minimum three (3) years digital technology sales with proven results
- Bachelor’s Degree (digital media degree a plus.)
- Self-motivated and experienced managing multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with digital media, audio streaming, broadcast and advertising industries, as well as industry product offerings a huge plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with cloud-based CRM software
- Effective communication style
- A passion for the internet, radio, music, and future of broadcasting a plus
This position is available immediately. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497. Please indicate the job title and job code L365-780-08 in the subject line of your email or fax
Live365 values employee diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.