Job Code: L365-760-08
Live365 is looking for a passionate, experienced programmer to develop and maintain a suite of audio broadcasting and listening applications across a wide range of desktop and mobile platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS.
In this position, you will work very closely with UI designers and web programmers, backend engineers and DBAs, and our product managers, so great communication skills are a must. Beyond top-notch programming skills, you should be well-versed in interactive design principles and multi-platform, localized product development strategies.
If you are excited about streaming audio/mobile technology, and want your work to be used by millions of music fans and thousands of broadcasters each month, than this is the job for you.
- This position requires initiative and the ability to remain flexible and responsive in a very dynamic environment
- 4+ years working as a developer of commercial software applications
- Windows desktop or mobile application development experience
- Mac desktop or iOS mobile application development experience
- Expertise in developing with one or more of C/C++/C#/Objective C in a commercial environment
- Organizational and time-management skills under tight deadlines
- Comfort working in fast-paced environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with source control systems and bug management
- iOS/Android/Windows mobile app development experience or coursework
- Open source development experience a plus
- Familiarity with web client/server platforms architecture, protocols, and applications including Apache and Unix
- Experience with code-signing, submission to mobile app stores, and web delivery/installation of executables a plus
- Experience with multi-language localization and global deployment
- Experience with transcoding/streaming of audio and video a plus
- Experience with music/entertainment websites a plus
- Additional spoken/written languages a plus
- Hands-on programming, closely following product specifications for a high level of quality and end-user satisfaction
- Work alongside project managers and software engineers in multiple departments to move a project to completion
- Design, build, test, debug, and deploy product features
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Team in debugging and problem resolution
- Estimate time for project milestones, track time, and stick to tight deadlines while adhering to user requirements and quality standards
- Work with our web engineering teams both in the US and Asia
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497. Please indicate the job title and job code in the subject line of your email or fax. Thank you.