Job Code: L365-780-05
Job Description: Senior Marketing Manager
Annual Salary: TBD
Location: California (Foster City)
Starting date: ASAP
Passionate about creative branding? Excited about finding new challenges in a fast-paced, creative environment? Want to join a pioneering internet broadcast company launching its next round of highly-anticipated, innovative products? Are you a leader interested in building new product franchises around the world? Experienced at driving marketing projects, developing brand strategies, and working with product teams to grow the funnel? Then YOU might be our new Senior Marketing Manager. Come join the Live365 team and make good things happen!
Live365 has been a leading online broadcasting website, streaming since 1999. We give a voice to 5000+ broadcasters to reach their audience. Anyone with a computer, mobile device, and Internet connection can express themselves, make a difference, and attract an audience of thousands of dedicated listeners.
We are looking for a dedicated, well-organized Senior Marketing Manager to work with our different departments to drive marketing strategies and brand development for existing and new products, some scheduled for release later this year.
What does Live365 want from you?
- Demonstrated excellence in project-based organization, prioritization, and follow-through
- A record of working proactively, collaboratively and on own your initiative
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (other languages a plus); to create marketing materials
- Established success launching and driving the rapid development and adoption of new product capabilities and features
- Experience driving ideas that can scale across countries and spreading best practices
- A history of building and maintaining friendly, professional relationships with colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and contractors
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Three (3) or more years of marketing experience
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in Digital Media Sales or Marketing (or equivalent) a plus but not mandatory, based on demonstrated experience
- Familiarity with digital media, broadcast and advertising industries, as well as their product offerings a huge plus
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player
Compensation commensurate with work experience. Live365 offers a very competitive benefits package as well as flex scheduling and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-780-05 in the subject line of your email or fax.
Live365 values employee diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.