Job Code: L365-764-02
We are seeking a Senior Administrator with Data Center experience.
- Solaris (sparc/x86) systems and network administration
- Linux systems and network administration (Debian and Redhat)
- DAS/NAS storage experience (netapp, dell disk arrays, dell openmanage experience preferred) as well as software RAID (disksuite, mdadm)
- Managing common unix services such as NIS, DNS, NFS, FTP, SSH key management
- Managing Symantec netbackup for site backup and tape backup libraries
- Configuring and managing system/network monitoring softwares (nagios, mrtg)
- Compiling and configuring common open source software (e.g. apache, php, perl)
- Managing server/network infrastructure in a colocation facility
- Managing mail servers (sendmail, exim, postfix, communigate)
- Managing office windows desktops and servers
Nice to have experience with:
- Network equipment experience (loadbalancers, switches, routers)
- Subversion and sourcesafe version control software
- Oracle database
- Writing maintenance scripts
- Configuring and managing SSL certificates, domain records
- Simple mysql administration (installation, simple configuration)
- Phpbb, pmwiki maintenance
- Mac laptops and desktops
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to thrive in an interrupt driven environment
- 7+ years supporting enterprise production systems with high throughput, as well as development and staging environments.
- Data Center deployment, upgrades and maintenance experience strongly preferred
- BSCS or equivalent experience preferred
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title Senior System Administrator and job code L365-764-02 in the subject line of your email or fax.