Job Code: L365-780-08
Passionate about broadcasting, music and audio content? Excited about finding new challenges in a fast-paced, creative environment? Want to join a pioneering internet broadcast company launching its next round of highly-anticipated, innovative products? Then YOU might be our new Social Media Community Coordinator.
Live365 has been a leading online broadcasting website, streaming since 1999. We give a voice to broadcasters to reach their audience. Anyone with a computer, mobile device, and Internet connection can express themself, make a difference, and attract an audience of thousands of dedicated listeners.
Under the supervision of the Director of Broadcasting, the Social Media Community Coordinator will monitor and promote the Live365 presence on all social media platforms that listeners and broadcasters are active on. The Social Media Community Coordinator will have input on the strategy to be implemented to create engagement from listeners and broadcasters and drive awareness of the brand. The Social Media Community Coordinator will generate and conduct analytics for Live365 social media reports. He or she would possess in-depth knowledge of social media, and the landscape of online and mobile broadcasting, music and audio promotion tools and music discovery platforms available on the market for broadcasters and listeners. Must actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities and be digitally savvy.
- Develop and Implement online social strategy for Live365 to increase engagements and listenership and drive awareness of the brand.
- Engage the team to brainstorm ideas for new social media campaigns and projects
- Monitors Social Media sentiment and mentions of the Live365 product daily across multiple channels both from the organic interface and complex monitoring tools
- Execute daily posts on all Live365 Social Media accounts and responds to comments including social outreach in specific geo targets.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Content Calendars
- Manage multiple social media and online campaigns from ideation to completion
- Assist Live365 Core Team in keeping abreast of most current social media marketing trends and help develop insights and best practices on social media analysis
- Creative skills with the ability of connecting the dots to engage our fan base and drive social media awareness of Live365.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, analytical tools, and management tools.
- A deep and thorough understanding of the Web and Mobile Devices as well as social media marketing techniques. especially as it pertains to social media, music, music marketing, and App marketing
- Serious passion for digital music and audio space of all levels, and mobile Apps
- High standard of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Independent, strong work ethic, very strong organizational skills and assertive, with solid analytical and deductive skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a social media community manager/moderator or similar experience with proven results.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, enthusiast and driven result orientated.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a social media community manager/moderator or similar experience
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and interest in broadcasting, audio and music business, music tech and mobile technology
- Able to work alone with minimal direction, as well as part of a larger team
- Able to quickly integrate into a team
Please send resume and cover letter as well as Social Media account URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to fax number (650) 345-7497.
Please include job code L365-780-08 in your subject heading.