JOB CODE: L365-750-108
Live365, Inc. (www.live365.com) is the world's largest Internet radio network, with an audience of more than 3 million listeners each month. Live365 is unique in that its programming is created by music fans; anyone with a computer and an Internet connection can create their own Internet radio station for a small monthly fee. The result is the most diverse array of high-quality streaming audio available today, with thousands of stations spanning myriad genres, broadcasting from over 150 countries.
Live365, Inc. is seeking a bright, articulate, highly productive Technical Customer Service Specialist to be a friendly representative of the company while answering users' questions about its Webcasting and online listening services, resolving issues encountered by the Web site's users and subscribers, identifying bugs and UI/UE obstacles, and providing all-round top-notch customer service.
The perfect candidate is a college graduate who has a keen interest in music or radio and views a support position as a terrific opportunity to interact with virtually every major technical and business unit in a technology company.
- Respond to e-mail and phone calls from Live365.com users and subscribers.
- Help customers with account information such as basic billing questions and resolve complaints through a combination of telephone, account information, and assistance from other internal sources.
- Troubleshoot problems Live365.com users are having with browsers, links, media players, community applications, our proprietary broadcasting software or their Live365 memberships and/or subscriptions. Follow problems to the point of full resolution.
- Collaborate with other team members in the development of troubleshooting steps and resolutions, escalation policies and procedures, and support documentation.
- Write user-facing tutorials, FAQs and response templates.
- Report user trends. Evaluate and appropriately escalate problems to other departments.
- Represent the company with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms.
- Excellent customer service skills including follow-up, verbal and written communication.
- Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to write well, politely and quickly; ability to communicate warmly, succinctly and clearly on the phone.
- Attention to detail.
- Understands that retaining customers is the company's highest priority and the basis of its success.
- Windows power-user, outstanding with Excel and Word.
- Broadcasting experience a huge plus!
Salary range DOE.
Benefits: 401K, Medical and Dental Coverage
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please include job code L365-750-108 in the subject line of your email or fax cover letter.