Job Code: L365-770-08
If you are excited about streaming audio/mobile technology, and want your work to be used by 4 million music fans and thousands of broadcasters each month, this is the job for you.
- 3-5 years working as an web engineer
- Must have strong knowledge of web debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome and IE Developer Tools, etc.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on programming and troubleshooting
- Working experience with HTML5, CSS3, HTML::Mason
- Nice to have Non-PC platform experience (e.g. mobile)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and learning skills
- Experience in system provisioning and maintenance: Apache, MySQL, and UNIX
- Develop and maintain the Live365 websites, as well as standalone and partner web pages
- Interprets business requirements and maps them to appropriate technical solutions
- Produces high-quality technical designs for small to mid-sized projects based on knowledge of current technologies, practices, and design patterns
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate proof of concept and enable rapid iterative testing of design ideas
- Work alongside project managers, database and software engineers, and graphic designers to move a project to completion
- Communicates regularly regarding project progress, technical alternatives, and known risks to release schedules
- Communicates with co-developers to ensure code remains in an consistent and buildable state in version control
- Designs, implements, and executes tests to ensure correct behavior in software
- Estimate schedules for project milestones, track time, and stick to tight deadlines while adhering to user requirements and quality standards
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-770-08 in the subject line of your email or fax.