Job Code: L365-770-08
Live365 is looking for a senior web engineer to enhance our website as well as developing new sites to support our business initiatives.
- 5-7 years of demonstrable success in working as an web engineer
- 3-5 years working experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of web debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome and IE Developer Tools, etc.
- Working experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Working experience with Single Page Website
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and learning skills
- Basic knowledge in using UNIX system
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Develop and maintain the Live365 websites, as well as standalone and partner web pages
- Interprets business requirements and maps them to appropriate technical solutions
- Produces high-quality technical designs for small to mid-sized projects based on knowledge of current technologies, practices, and design patterns
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate proof of concept and enable rapid iterative testing of design ideas
- Work alongside project managers, database and software engineers, and graphic designers to move a project to completion
- Communicates regularly regarding project progress, technical alternatives, and known risks to release schedules
- Communicates with co-developers to ensure code remains in an consistent and buildable state in version control
- Designs, implements, and executes tests to ensure correct behavior in software
- Estimate schedules for project milestones, track time, and stick to tight deadlines while adhering to user requirements and quality standards
Since 1999, Live365's end-to-end broadcast platform has empowered individuals and organizations alike by giving them a "voice" to reach audiences around the globe. Through easy-to-use tools and services as well as royalty coverage, anyone with a computer and internet connection can create his or her own internet radio station and reach a global audience with minimal cost and effort. Live365 and the 365Connects division provide brand advertising and consumer engagement opportunities across multiple digital streaming platforms including desktop, mobile, apps and other connected devices.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (650) 345-7497.
Please indicate the job title and job code L365-770-08 in the subject line of your email or fax.